I try to organize projects that help develop the sports ecosystem and empower clubs and sports officials (i.e. teach a man to fish).
I work with unsung heroes – the ones who rarely are recognized and do it 24/7/365 for the love of the game and their communities.
The projects are just me going out into the fields and getting my hands dirty. They are self-funded, free of any bureaucracy and tend to be under the media’s radar. That’s the way I like it.
I'm always open to new ideas and collaboration. If you have any suggestions or know of people or groups I might consider working with, please do get in touch.
Projects organized include:
- Sports equipment donation (Various clubs in Eastern Nepal) - 2006
- Youth Festival of Football (Urlabari) - 2008
- Sports equipment donation (Various clubs in Western Nepal) - 2008
- Introductory Coaching Course (Biratnagar) - 2009
- Club Development Workshop (Biratnagar, Kathmandu) - 2009
- Introductory Referee Course (Biratnagar) - 2010
- Youth Football Clinics (Dharan, Kathmandu) - 2012
- Soccer Skills DVD (Nepal) - 2012
- Sports equipment donation (Clubs engaged in youth football activities) - 2012
- Sports Marketing lectures (Kathmandu University, South Asian Institute of Management, Rotary Club Kathmandu) - 2013
- Sports equipment donation (Various clubs across Nepal) - 2014
- Nepal Earthquake relief: donation of footballs for rehabilitation programs - 2015
- Youth Football lecture (Lalitpur) - 2015
- Sports equipment donation (Various clubs across Nepal) - 2015
- Marketing support, including logo design and brand development (Various clubs across Nepal) - 2016
- Financial support to Biratnagar Sports Academy - 2016
- Support for the Madison Square Boys & Girls Club - 2015, 2016
|Sports Equipment Donation|
|Introductory Coaching Course|
|Introductory Referee Course|